Opensource flash SWF decompiler and editor. Extract or replace various resources, edit ActionScript, convert to FLA or XML.
- Exporting scripts, images, shapes, movies, sounds, fonts...
- SWF to FLA conversion
- SWF to XML export and import again
- Various output formats like SVG or HTML5 Canvas
- Displaying ActionScript source code.
- Experimental direct editing of ActionScript source
- Editing via assembler source
- Both ActionScript 1/2 and AS3 support
- Clicking decompiled source highlights P-code associated instruction and vice-versa
- Replacing images, editing texts, fonts and other tags
- Displaying SWF resources (shapes, sprites, fonts, buttons...)
- Hexadecimal dump view with color hilighting also available
- Built-in proxy server for editing SWF files which come through it
- Java based code which supports multiple platforms
- Multilanguage support (see language list)
- Can decompile some kinds of obfuscated code too